Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Recipe 10: Dumplings with Vinegar

So yeah, this one... my fav dish evar.... I wish to divulgue it to the public's eyes or etc... anyways here we go, have a look or take a gander, either fried or boiled, no matter, or not a matter to my eyes... XDDD

1. Get some flour, roll them a wee bit with a tool of some sort & etc... cut the flour in pieces or slices very small though. The quantities are as ya wish too... because it would depend on ya appetite or tastes.

2. Get in with ya fingertips some meat or some veggies as ya wish or as ya command or etc...

3. Close them with ya fingertips & make some waves on top of it to get them or to make them fancier lookin....

4. Get them in a dish of some sort, to be able to boil them... or in a fryin pan to fry them if applicable... XDD if ya so wish...

5. After that, get them out when they're ready, & get them in a plate of some sort with some chopsticks, might wanna try them with vinegar or soy sauce or whataver... XDD Decorate them however ya wish or want... Someone hath request of me to post something about Salmon Terriyaki or Chicken Skewers or brochettes..


Boiled


Fried 







19 comments:

Kaynil said...

This reminds me of dim sim, which I have often, I never tried preparing my own, sounds like fun.

the way you prepare them reminds me of 'empanadas' except they're thinner and boiled/fried instead of baked inside an over.

They taste so good.

idrivethetaxi said...

love dumplings but i have never made them fresh..........either frozen or from a restaurant......

Naiwen said...

Oh yeah, tasted them beforehand, really delicious, these empanadas... XDDd

Demonskeith said...

I had some in china town, they can be very good.

Naiwen said...

I hope ya enjoyed them... XDD I hold them dear in my heart?

Naiwen said...

Lovely & fancy dish too, Kaynil, I'd agree with ya.... how many times have ya had them? XDDD The Dim Sum?

Pokemon said...

They look much better fried than boiled

Yggdra said...

Although I've had both boiled and fried dumplings, I usually prefer fried. Nonetheless, I still like them both!

Naiwen said...

i'd agree with it, Pokemonor Yggdra, I love them fried too...

Kaynil said...

I must be the odd ball then, as I prefer them boiled, haha.
I usually buy the frozen home-brand and have them for a quick snack preparing them the lazy way with the microwave.
That aside, sometimes I buy them while I am out, so you could say I have Dim sum quite often.

Yeah, Empanadas are tasty.

Naiwen said...

yep. But ya got the right to like or fancy whateva ya want or wish eh?

pandaa said...

What can you put into them? I love them, over here they're often referred to as pot stickers as well... because of... well the way they stick to the pot. xD

Naiwen said...

Said so already. Some veggies like tofu, brocolis, & some meat such as Pork, Chicken & Beef.

Anonymous said...

They look so nice! I would love to attempt to make them!

Boss Jr. said...

Chicken Dumplings are great, I like them Deep fried ^_^ . I'm not wild about vinegar though so I'll pass on that lol. Some kind of gravy or Tartar sauce for fish dumplings would be great X) .

Kalaborative said...

I like pork dumplings the best, man they are good! I love eating them fried too they make great appetizers. I'm not a huge chef though lol so I dunno If i could make one of these, but i would if i could :)

Naiwen said...

i'd rather Beef than Pork in my case thar, but yeah.. Pork's also good...

Colorful Dreams - Art By Kai said...

I didn't know some people fried them! XD

Shortie861 said...

These look great and seem really tasty aswell :) I think I would be tempted to try them with both soy sauce and vinegar. They seem really easy to make aswell which is great :)