Saturday, September 8, 2012

Recipe 29: Watermelon Juices or Smoothies

First off, lets roll it away with its recipe... I love it in fact.... or I'd adore it... its quite refreshin or energizin to say the least here... or so to speak my piece of mind here...

1. Get a watermelon, cut it in half... get the meat or inside out... with a knife.

2. Get it in a shaker, squeeze the juices out or shake it a wee bit... till smooth or slick or no moar seeds in it or etc...

3. Get it outta thar & serve it or pour it in a decorative glass of some sort or alon the lines of it or similar to it... when its all smooth & slick... then savor it or serve it with some umbrellas, top it with some beads & the like... or alon the lines of it... add in some milk to make it a milkshake outta it...

4. Enjoy with some meat or veggies alongside of it...decorate it with some strawberries, limes, lemons. oranges, cherries... or with some straws.... in it... XDDD get some ice cubes in it...

5. Then ya might wanna or wish to add in or throw in some other spices to spice it up or to sour it up: amaretto, clamoto's juices & make it a bloody ceasar outta it.. XDD have ya every stumbled upon it? If so or thus, have ya had it a go? Or how did ya find it? Would ya pass a judgement on it? XDD Add in or include in some scented flowers too like or such as: roses, & sakuras, or some teas... XDD just in case the melon's sweet enough, then ya could just not add in any sugar... XDD






11 comments:

Demonskeith said...

Lol! Watermelon has meat inside of it? That's a new one :P


but it looks like a good drink but I rather have watermelon kool-aid.

Naiwen said...

plus, its moar healthy than it... really or honest...

Daisy said...

Mmm, I've tried it before whilst on holiday. Truely delicious and refreshing.

Naiwen said...

especially when too hawt & etc...

idrivethetaxi said...

very refreshing, im sure

Naiwen said...

ya'd love them I'm sure...

Kaynil said...

Kool aids and home made watermelon beverages taste very different.

My mum used to prepare it, though not very often. WE also used to have melon and rice ones. They all are tasty to me.

Naiwen said...

Kool-aid don't do it justice, in mine perspective at least.

Unknown said...

I love watermelon but I've never though to make a juice out of it! I've got some melon downstairs, I know what I'm doing!

Naiwen said...

or what ya'll be doin eh? XDDD

ramtastic05 said...

I love watermelon and I love smoothies. I normally can't find a good fruit smoothie that has only fruits I like but this does.

Thanks