Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Recipe 33: Spices' Recipes!

Lets get it off with or roll off or take it off with this one... spice's recipes! One of my favorites from all-time, I'd cherish or fancy them really... XDD lets put it  forward nao! Very hawt too...

1. Get some spices like anythin really: for example: some chili, some hawt onions, some red peppers, & tobasco's & etc... cut them, dice or mince them too...

2. Get them in some cookin tool alon the lines of or similar to: fryin pans & etc... fry them up for about 3-5 minutesish.... at the same time, get in or pour in or put in or throw in some sauces: Terriyaki, BBQ, Soy sauce, vinegar, Chipotle, or etc... or some nuts, almonds alongside with them... or make them with some noodles, some sesame sauce, or some peanut butter or some meat or some veggies alon the lines of: brocolis, carrots & etc. too, instant or not... mix them up altogether! Drop in some flowers' leaves or petals too in thar or it!

3. When its all crispy, & crunchy & golden, & spicy, (have a taste beforehand) & after its got some zest or tang, get them outta thar or it....

4. Serve them in a plate, eat or savor them with some rice, tea or desserts or mooncakes... XDDD How ya find them or those? Leave some feedback or comments before or after makin it!

Spices with noodles! 



Alongside with rice or meat or veggies!


Potatoes with Sesame & Spices! 





9 comments:

idrivethetaxi said...

spicy noodles for me........chilis, ginger and garlic

Naiwen said...

yep, I'd hear ya on it! XDD

Kaynil said...

This reminds me of a pork potatoes in chilly sauce we used to have with rice as a side dish back in Mexico.

I've been craving for hot spices for a while so the start of the entry was making my mouth water some, hahah.

Thanks for the recipe, I'll try it with noodles and veggies when I get some "hawt" spices, haha.

Naiwen said...

Mexican people like to eat spicy no? XDD

Demonskeith said...

I don't mind spices as long as it isn't anything garlic and hot.

Naiwen said...

ya a vampire eh? XDD or a night owl...

ramtastic05 said...

Are these spices really hot?
I like a mild spice that doesn't cause my nose to run and eyes to tear up. :)

Unknown said...

I love noddles but not spicy noddles

Colorful Dreams - Art By Kai said...

Nice recipe, I love spicy foods.