1. Drop them in some already made soups, pizzas, buns... or some other meats like or e.g: teas or etc, casseroles, some buns alon with: bacon pieces & onions! Get on some spring rolls or some imperial ones too (deep-fried) or even drop into some rice soups too with garlic & fried! Enjoy! Feast ya eyes onto the! & get them on some dumplings too a ya want really, at ya own free will! Really!
2. The pizza how to: get some pizza dough/flour/oil/, & sprinkle on some shallots/onions, set them in a mold (mini, or a big one, its an "anythin ya wish really"), bake them into the oven, then get it out to enjoy... so yeah... XDDD get onto it some parmesan or some swiss sprinkles too or as ya wish really.
3. Or even get them on some BBQs as well or some sushi, Terriyaki dishes too! Or as well! So heck yeah! Just for the fun of it! Into some meats: chicken, wings, fries... too!
4. Or even get them on some: pies, some tarts, puddings...
5. Get some onion rings, non-fried, & then get on them some of them (onions), & then bake them in preheated oven or fry them or grill them up (350-75).
They are indeed or course very good for ya health! So yeah, some comments mine way? Thanks folks, have a nice evenin, evenin! Perfect for a late snack or cravin! XDDD A rate or two? Thanks! Have fun with these! So yeah, I thank ya all for readin! Bye! Up next would be about some Indian Yoghurt's that comes in with many flavors or bloomin in health too or as well. To make a long story short or in essence or in brief, here or thar, thats it, thats all guys for todays! Which takes it to thine heart?
Onion Rings alon with Pork Chops!
Potatoes with Onions!
BBQ Ribs with Onions' Potatoes!
Buns with Shallots & Bacons inside!
Dumplings with Shallots & Vinegar!